[HCS-D] HCS/Harvard hosting PyCon 2006?

Ivan Krstic krstic at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu May 12 05:09:56 EDT 2005

Matthew Stuart Fasman wrote:
> For those of us who do not have a microphone

Ah, I perhaps wrongly assumed that everyone who'll be working on this
has a laptop. A large majority of them from the past few years come with
integrated microphones. If that's not the case, I'm not sure what's the
best way to go about meeting -- I don't really want to painfully
inconvenience anyone, but being left out of the loop doesn't seem
beneficial, either. I'm open to other ideas; if push comes to shove,
there's always IRC?

-IK