[HCS-D] HCS/Harvard hosting PyCon 2006?

Matthew Stuart Fasman mfasman at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 11 16:06:38 EDT 2005

Looking at the room rental fees (see
http://vpf-web.harvard.edu/ofs/travel/oth_ren.shtml), it seems that the
only buildings we could use for the plenary are Sanders, Loeb Mainstage,
and Sci Cent. B, with the latter being a little smaller than we would
like. However, most of these are available for reservation already, so we
should contact people soon (ie. tomorrow) if we want spaces. Would anyone
like to sit down tomorrow evening, say at 8:30 in HCS office, to talk
about the logistics?

-Matthew S. Fasman