[HCS-D] HCS/Harvard hosting PyCon 2006?

Kartik Swaminathan Venkatram venkatr at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 11 14:34:02 EDT 2005

Assuming that PyCon is the kind of conference that has multiple events
with 50-100 people attending each, I recommend attempting to use the first
floor of Maxwell Dworkin. Sanders theater will be impossible, and Science
center rooms don't that the laptop plugins I'm sure would be useful for
such a con. Vericon takes place in the Sever Quad, which is good for lots
of small events (it's a scifi con) but not for bit events.

As for bureaucracy, there is a fair about, but very little actual
soul-sucking. The only annoyance happens if you are trying to get support
from the administration, which then leads to some soul sucking.

-K