[HCS-D] HCS/Harvard hosting PyCon 2006?

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 11 13:48:08 EDT 2005

Vericon certainly had registration fees, so I expect PyCon could do the
same. I don't know much about logistics but I'm all for trying this out.
When in the year does PyCon take place? My only concern is that
something like this requires a *lot* of advanced planning, so if it's in
the Spring we'd likely want to start, like, 3 months ago...

Which means soon.

--Matt