[HCS-D] Poker research at MIT - Make $10+ now

Scott A. Golder golder at media.mit.edu
Sat May 7 15:28:13 EDT 2005

Hello HCS members,

Since graduating (in '03, and *sniff* leaving HCS behind...) I've been
at MIT, where I study behavior online.  And now I've turned my interest
to online poker.

Right now, I'm conducting user trials on an online poker system I've
built, and would like to invite you to come try it out if you're interested.

You'd have to come to the Media Lab (near Kendall Sq.) and it'd take
about an hour. You get $10 to play with, and keep as much as you win. I
hope you'll come try it out.  It's reading period -- what else have you
got to do?

Please feel free to pass on the below message to friends.  Bonus points
if you post it to your House lists or campus poker lists.

Thanks,
Scott Golder
golder at media.mit.edu

♦♦♦ Play Poker ♦♦♦
♦ At the MIT Media Lab ♦

We’ll give you $10 to play with and you keep what you win!

(It beats spending reading period studying...)

We have developed a novel online poker interface called PokerFaces, and
you’re invited to try it out!

At the Media Lab’s Sociable Media group, we are studying the online
poker experience. By participating in our study, you can make money and
help advance science at the same time!

We are scheduling gaming sessions right away!
Email onlinepoker at media.mit.edu to sign up.

(Brought to you by Scott Golder '03)