[HCS-D] fwd: Puzzle Hunt May 9th

Gregory Price gprice at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu May 5 16:42:35 EDT 2005

Some of you might be interested.

If so, the writer has a good suggestion where you might base your team...

                Gregory

----- Forwarded message from Michael Richard Von Korff <vonkorff at fas.harvard.edu> -----

Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: Michael Richard Von Korff <vonkorff at fas.harvard.edu>
To: board at hcs.harvard.edu
Subject: Puzzle Hunt May 9th
	autolearn=ham version=3.0.0

Hi,

The Harvard Radcliffe Science Fiction Association is running a puzzle hunt
on Monday the 9th. I figured some hcs members might be interested in
playing as individuals or in forming an hcs team. The hunt starts at
12:30pm in Science Center C: teams will compete to solve a series of
puzzles (logic puzzles, word puzzles, and the like).

If anyone's interested, they should email help at gnfll.com with their
name(s), email address and phone number, and a team name if they're
registering a team.

Also, we're looking for rooms that teams can use to work in. They need to
be relatively private and have internet access, a combination difficult to
find... is there any chance that a team could use hcs office on Monday
when office hours aren't in session? I imagine this'd only work for a team
with at least one hcs member, and I know it's a big favor, but we're
stretched for space so I thought I'd ask.

Regards,

Michael

----- End forwarded message -----