[HCS-D] Albanian Hackers

Steven Michael Melendez melend at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 15 10:25:42 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I moved the page put up by the "Albanian Hackers" to albania.htm, and
moved their php shell script out of the HTML directory. I put up an old
version of our index.html from archive.org as a temporary measure.

Unfortunately, they seem to have deleted the entire ~www/html directory.
Does someone have their own copy (maybe Ivan, since you were working on
the page?)

Was there already discussion of this on another mailing list? I'm sorry if
I interfered with what someone else was doing about the problem.

Steve