[HCS-D]HCS in 2005

Gregory Price gprice at hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 21 08:15:20 EST 2004

  On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 12:47:03AM -0500, Gregory Price wrote:
      - We've said a lot about what groups want, Matt points out, based on
      our limited anecdotal evidence.  We should go ask them.
      A mail to house lists inviting input is in order.  So is talking to
      individual groups and emailing them, and asking the UC and the
      Student Activities Office for help.

But step one is to see the requests we already get.  I've added Steve
and Ivan to as-outgoing, so they get copied each outgoing mail from
acctserv, and hence also the request that prompted it.
Everyone else is welcome to listen too; let me know and I'll add you.

And step two is to see the requests as they enter rather than as they
exit, and to see firsthand what it takes to deal with each kind of
request; i.e., to answer acctserv email.  So we'll get some more of
you doing that before long...

                Gregory