[HCS-D]In town over break?

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 20 14:30:12 EST 2004

As some of you may know, HCS had some stability issues ver the weekend,
which we think have been dealt with adequately :) However, in light of
the impending start of winter break and the subsequen tdispersal of the
core HCS systems team to the corners of the earth, we though it might be
useful to gather the names and contact details for a few people who will
be in the Boston area over the next few weeks through the beginning of
the new year (or for any part of that time) and would be willing to help
out in case of an emergency - say, if HCS needed to be rebooted and were
not accessible over the network. If you fall under this category and
want my sincerest gratitude (and maybe even that of our other current
sysadmins!), please shoot me an email and let me know, and we'll
communicate about the particulars.

If I don't send another email out before it begins, have a great break
and, if the holiday you celebrate this time of year has not already
passed, celebrate it in good health.

Cheers,
--Matt