[HCS-D]fixwebfiles

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 19 00:36:24 EST 2004

We have permission to read fixwebfiles, and it strikes me that's all we
really need - I can't imagine their caring enough to say boo if we
ported it over. Any takers on the project? I just looked at the script
and I'm not convinced it'd take more than half an hour :)

Of course, we could also just

alias fixwebfiles chmod 755 ~/web && chmod 644 ~/web/*

(or some slightly more complicated alias that does exactly what we'd
want rather than this half-assed version. Then, that alias would
probably just look like fas's perl script)

--Matt