[HCS-D]firefox followup

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 14 15:42:21 EST 2004

Someone (I forget who... Yves, maybe?) raised an interesting point at
office hours last night after you left: one problem is that certain fas
services are not written in standards-compliant code (the payroll
system, in particular) and only work in Internet Explorer. We might find
ourselves hard pressed to convince them to issue an endorsement that
will break some of the tools they've written.

I'll get the full text of the article - that's the chronicle of higher
education, right?

--Matt