[HCS-D]Re: new student group

Noam Zeilberger zeilberg at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 9 02:13:05 EST 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Gregory N. Price wrote:
> The most important change is in Manual.py, updating the
> mailman.aliases file automatically.
>
> There's a change in ListAdmin.py that looks like a bugfix;
> one in Handlers/ToDigest.py labeled as an HCS bugfix;
> and one in Cgi/admindb.py also so labeled.

That's right.  I remember fixing some bug related to the backwards
compatibility and the db format.

> There's also an unlabeled change throughout Handlers/ToDigest.py that
> looks stylistic (changes True, False for 1, 0).

I don't remember doing that.

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 03:32:31PM -0500, Greg Westin wrote:
> I believe there are/were also some patches to Mailman to do things like
> deny the list of lists from off-campus addresses, but maybe those didn't
> involve changing the Mailman code.

yes, there should be an apache directive doing that.  However, at
one point I did make changes to the code for listinfo and admin,
due to lame behavior on Mailman's part.  Check out: