[HCS-D]Re: new student group

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 7 23:36:10 EST 2004

Heh - I'd never bothered to think about that one - I'd just sort of
trusted it. But studentbioethics is still too long by one character,
though I ought to correct myself.

Incidentally, while we're counting things: we currently have about 1000
mailing lists, and a great number aren't active. Do you think it costs
us anything to have these old lists lying around? How many lists can
mailman handle? On the one hand we aren't really running up the
processor at all on toad but on the hand I continue to observe
substantial delays when posting to mailing lists...

--Matt