[HCS-D]two more things

Philip Zeyliger philz at hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 7 08:56:55 EST 2004

> 2) the script "access" exists in about 9 versions all over hcs. I just
> modified one such version - the version that's actually executed, in
> /usr/local/bin, which is RCS mastered there as well. The others,
> including access.pl in /usr/local/bin and a bunch of different versions
> in localsrc, all appear to be older and out of date. We should fix this.

The source is in /usr/local/localsrc/acct-mgmt/access . You should
never modify a version in /usr/local/bin, because that's bound to
get overwritten by someone well-meaning and doing changes in the
right place.

There is only one version in /usr/local/localsrc. it should be
RCS'd, though it doesn't seem to be.

		-- Phil

--
                             (Note new e-mail)