[HCS-D]two more things

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 7 02:05:50 EST 2004

1) I want to investigate mailman and postfix and queueing and stuff.
Because I think mailman is slower than it should be at passing mail on
to lists, and also that it's doing weird things. We got a request about
this, but I've been noticing it lately anyway, and it's bothersome.

2) the script "access" exists in about 9 versions all over hcs. I just
modified one such version - the version that's actually executed, in
/usr/local/bin, which is RCS mastered there as well. The others,
including access.pl in /usr/local/bin and a bunch of different versions
in localsrc, all appear to be older and out of date. We should fix this.

--Matt