[HCS-D]Mathematica for Linux?

Thomas Beatty tbeatty at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 5 22:26:12 EST 2004

Hey,

 Does anyone know how I could get one of the Linux versions of
Mathematica without having to pay Wolfram anything (like how we can
download Mathematica for Windows from the FAS Computing webpage)?

-Thomas

P.S. - Also (as long as I'm asking Linux questions), I'm running
Mandrake 10.1 and whenever I try to use the console and ssh into
fas.harvard.edu it tells me the connection is refused (FTP also doesn't
work). The rest of my network connection (internet, file-transfer, IM)
works fine. Anybody got any suggestions?