[HCS-D][lonyai@fas.harvard.edu: [Quincy-open] Gear and Cheer - Tech Showcase Apple Spectacular - WIN A FREE IPOD]

Gregory N. Price gprice at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 2 01:21:42 EST 2004

  On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 01:13:05AM -0500, Matt Gline wrote:
    Hmm... well this is sort of interesting. I also wonder who Apple
    contacted to publicize it...

At least one such was a student I know whom they pay as a campus rep.

    While we're on the subject, did anyone else know there was a firefox
    release party in the science center about two weeks ago? We should find
    out about these things somehow... get in the loop or whatever. Or maybe
    it's just that I need to get in the loop.

Didn't hear of it until just now.  Who ran it?  Who hosted it?
We should indeed get in the loop.

                Gregory