*HCS* Fwd: IOP Grants

Tony Vila avila at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 28 19:01:17 EST 2003

Does anybody have a project in mind that could connect
computing/developing projects, and political/public service.

Not something partisan, like just making a pro-candidate website, but
something that affects civil involvement as a whole, such as a neat way
to apply P2P and such to political outreach.

Any random BS thoughts are appreciated, even if you only want to talk
them over with me alone.

take care,
tony

Begin forwarded message: