*HCS* Re: hcs-discuss digest, Vol 1 #123 - 6 msgs

Scott A. Golder golder at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 19 15:43:54 EST 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Brendan Connell wrote:
:On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Greg Westin shaped the electrons to say:
:> I guess I should look in the man pages rather than e-mailing you, but
:> I didn't know FAS had TeX installed.
:Hehe.  Though the man pages can be a difficult place to start.
:I'd recommend checking out a good LaTeX book from Cabot library.
:A little bit of reading can pay major dividends.

I learned the little of LaTeX I know from laTeX2E in 90 Minutes.
http://www.math.canterbury.ac.nz/documents/lshort2e.pdf

There's a printed copy in the bookshelf in the HCS office if
you don't want to print it yourself / read it off the screen.

Scott

Scott A. Golder '03
golder at fas.harvard.edu
(617) 877-9230