*HCS* TeX template

Scott A. Golder golder at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 17 23:19:55 EST 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Noam Zeilberger wrote:
:On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 09:33:18PM -0500, Scott A. Golder wrote:
:> Hi, HCSers.  Does anyone happen to have a good LaTeX template for writing
:> papers.  Like the kind you might use for a core paper or something.
:What are you looking for beyond basic functionality?  For core papers (such
:as the one I am "writing" right now) usually the only extra thing I need is
:a single spaced quote environment.  mla.sty was useful back in the day.

Basic functionality is all I really need.  Handling block quotes is really
good too.  I'd love a copy.  Maybe others would as well?  I'll have to have
a look at mla.sty.

Scott

Scott A. Golder '03
golder at fas.harvard.edu