*HCS* Re: [HCS]announce for wk of 4/21/2002

Scott A. Golder golder at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 22 11:40:58 EDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, mike epstein wrote:

:On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 01:10:05AM -0400, Ami Vora wrote:
:> *************************************
:> (2) Steering Meeting, 4-30-02
:> *************************************
:> That's right, another steering meeting.  Does the fun ever stop?  (For
:> those of you playing along at home, the answer is "no".)  So, next next
:> Tuesday, 7pm, HCS office, basement of Thayer.  We'll be talking about our
:> top-secret events calendar, or what we hope will turn into a top-secret
:> events calendar, among other things.
:
:Heh.  Do you folks have any idea how many times the HCS has developed
:a web-based events calendar, only to have it fall into disuse? :)

Or maybe we could develop a web-based facebook.  That's easy, because
there are no administrative hurdles. :)

Scott A. Golder '03
golder at fas.harvard.edu
(617) 877-9230