*HCS* Run for UC!

Paul A. Gusmorino 3rd pgusmor at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 20 10:49:51 EDT 2001

Hey HCS,

I know this isn't really normal HCS business, but we're always in need of
tech-savvy people on UC, and so I wanted to urge anyone here who is
interested to run for UC, especially sophomore's and freshmen, to do so!

Decide how to spend $210,000 each year. Meet and work closely with the
Harvard administration and faculty. Pass resolutions. Organize events and
services that make Harvard a better place. The nomination deadline is 5pm
TODAY (Thursday, September 20th).  Rules and nomination forms are available
at this URL:

   http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~hruc/elections/

cheers,
pag3