*HCS* CS books in Cabot

Scott A. Golder golder at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 5 16:55:05 EDT 2001

Does anyone have suggestions or want to meet with him?  Having a nifty
collection of CS books in Cabot would be great.  All they have now is a
heap of old stuff and some perl books.

Send comments, etc. to hcs-discuss, and I'll compile and forward them to
him.  If you want to plan a meeting with him, let me know.

Scott A. Golder '03
golder at fas.harvard.edu
(617) 877-9230