*HCS* Mac Python/Mojonation

Chris Palmer palmer at azuen.net
Tue Oct 17 12:10:28 EDT 2000

On 17/10/00, William Josephson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 11:05:06AM -0400, Scott A. Golder wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, dmolnar wrote:
> > :Any Mac Python programmers out there? We have this nice G4 sitting
> > :around...
> >
> > This mac G4 is getting OSX shortly.  :)
>
> What it really needs is a good case of unadulterated *BSD :-p

Actually, OS X is pretty close to being unadulterated BSD.  the
underlying structure is pretty clean and Unixlike.  I'm rather
impressed.

about the only major difference is Aqua instead of X.  And really, who's
all that tied to X?

-Palmer

christopher palmer	840 contra costa drive	   el cerrito, ca 94530