*HCS* I-Phrase Infosession

David Mitby dmitby at hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 17 11:03:57 EDT 2000

I was asked to pass this on:

iPhrase Technologies, Inc.  Invites You to Our Info Session
"Adding intelligence to the Internet(wireless, web, intranet), understanding
user wants and delivering precise answers."

This Tuesday, October 17, 2000
8-9 PM, Faculty Club
(Food and beverages will be provided)

iPhrase, an exciting and rapidly growing, pre-IPO software company in
Cambridge, is looking for Harvard's brightest to fill key positions in
product engineering, application development, business development, and
pre-sales.  iPhrase has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal, Industry
Standard , Financial Times, CNet and Red Herring as having the technology
that will revolutionize the way users interact with the Web.  Founded by
several Ph. D's from M.I.T's famed Laboratory of Computer Science the
company is a recognized leader in its space.  The management team is
anchored by former execs at Siebel, Trilogy Software, CMGi,  EMC and Bain &
Company.  Industry leaders including Charles Schwab & Co. have adopted
iPhrase technology to take them to the next level in creating a truly
positive experience for users on their site.

iPhrase has strong financial backing from leading venture capitalists
including Sequoia Capital(Yahoo, Oracle, Apple) and Greylock Management, and
is further distinguished by a focused strategy and a highly compelling
business model.