*HCS* Napster

Rick Osterberg osterber at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 16 17:57:59 EDT 2000

> If the Crimson failed to publish an issue (hasn't happened in this century)
> as often as the network goes down, we'd probably have given up and become a
> weekly.

This is of course because the Crimson is the "University Daily*".

* We publish every day, except when we don't feel like it, like Sundays,
or reading period, or the summer, or winter break, and any other time we
don't feel like being around even though the rest of the world keeps
moving forward..

Imagine if your email was incorrect as often as the Crimson is.
Imagine if your MP3 downloads were corrupted as often as a Crimson article
is.
Imagine if HASCS nuked all of our archives and had forgotten to back up.
Imagine if carrots really were that dangerous to computers.
Imagine if the network were only available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and
Fridays during reading period.

-Rick