*HCS* Final Call for Ignitaries!

Noam Zeilberger zeilberg at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 5 14:42:40 EDT 2000

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 12:03:37PM -0400, Mike Brauwerman wrote:

> Also, not-munging reply-to gives a far better results in the case of
> "Unsubscribe me" people, preventing follow-up floods.

you would not believe how many freshmen did this on a particular list --
despite the unsubscribe footer, despite an email describing how to
unsubscribe and warning them to stop sending these messages to the list,
and despite *already being removed from the list* (and receiving email
notification of this).