*HCS* Final Call for Ignitaries!

britt britt at bolen.com
Mon Oct 2 08:51:33 EDT 2000

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Brendan Connell wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Brendan Connell wrote:
>
> > Frances and I want to be part.  Count us in!!  =)
>
> Uh... hi everyone on hcs-discuss!  Sorry about the spam.  But why does
> hcs-discuss set the Reply-to: line to itself?  That's a BROKEN way to do
> it.  grrrrrrr....

uh, no it's not broken.  this is a discuss list, so replies should go to
here, an announce list should go to the sender (and be moderated, but that
is a seperate issue)

:P

Britt Bolen               britt at bolen.com               britt.bolen.com

"Aah, for the days when aviation was a gentleman's pursuit - back before
every Joe Sweatsock could wedge himself behind a lunch tray and jet off
to Raleigh-Durham."  --- Sideshow Bob