*HCS* 001 toolsuite

Baratunde Thurston thurston at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed May 31 01:29:07 EDT 2000

I'm doing some personal research into an axiomatic programming language
called 001 ("double-o one") toolsuite that can do some pretty amazing stuff
(it's like a meta meta language in which you define the rules, in English,
and it generates code, performs testing, links to databases, etc. It grew
out of NASA's research and will soon be entering the private sector in full.
I'm having a tough time finding any writing on it, but someone in this group
should know.

I've been told there are a few chapters on the language in Jessica Keyes's
book, Internet Management.

Any leads are appreciated.

thanks

\baratunde