*HCS* ContactDB: review, modify, add

dmolnar dmolnar at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu May 18 23:28:39 EDT 2000

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Noam Zeilberger wrote:

> Any other features (bugs?) you'd like to see?

login names? I find it a little confusing
that all I'm asked for is my password -- is this a design decision?

I get "error in SQL syntax" when I try to enter multi-line descriptions.

Ability to send to everyone on the list?

Eventually - not now - the ability for people to state times they
prefer to be contacted (e.g. "don't call after 9:00").

Eventually - not now - The ability to share contact lists with others,
merge lists into a temporary account.

Thanks,
-David