*HCS* RIP

Scott A. Golder golder at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu May 18 02:22:09 EDT 2000

On Thu, 18 May 2000, britt wrote:
:
:I think more than anything I had gotten a little worried that the sky was
:going to fall in a month without me,

Britt, you have done, and are still doing, tremendous things for the HCS, and
I know what it's like to put a lot of effort into something, graduate from it,
and see it fall apart.  I've seen it this past year with my high school
theatre program, and it devastated me.  So I know where you're coming
from.  And basically, you're right.

:I dunno, thats my theory, i'll think on it more.  And i'll be interested
:in seeing how the contactDB code-a-thon goes.  I'll show up...

Agreed, on the 1-2 day project idea.

And Contact DB should be fun.  I think we're not leaving until it's done.

Scott A. Golder '03                              golder at hcs.harvard.edu
I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it.
                                   -- Edgar Allan Poe