[HCS] HCS Intro Meeting Slides + Bootcamp Signup

Grace Zhang gyzhang at college.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 14 17:09:06 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who came to our HCS Intro Meeting! Even if you were not
able to make it to the meeting, you can learn more about HCS in our
*presentation
here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ORcaYTBtxZUhLKh7gz_8FZwx3spckyIuMMsHBICCmLs/edit?usp=sharing>*.
This presentation gives an overview of HCS as well as more information
about our Bootcamp Series!

You can sign up for our *Bootcamp Series* (our educational comp process)
here:* https://goo.gl/forms/l78NO08D7DG6RX653
<https://goo.gl/forms/l78NO08D7DG6RX653>*. Please reach out to
jdhe at college.harvard.edu, jberman at college.harvard.edu with any questions.

Best,