[HCS] Harvard Computer Society Intro Meeting

Grace Zhang gyzhang at college.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 10 11:20:50 EDT 2018

*Hi everyone,Hope you're all having a great start to the school
year!Harvard Computer Society will be having our introductory meeting for
students interested in joining HCS on Wednesday, 9/12 at 6:00pm in Emerson
105.Comping HCS is a great way to hone your programming skills, make new
friends, receive funding for projects, and connect with our industry
sponsors. We will be going over how our comp process works, what you'll be
doing during the comp, and why you should join this awesome community!
Dinner will be provided.Hope to see you there!Best,HCS Board*

*PS: Stay up to date with all our events by importing our HCS gcal:
tinyurl.com/hcscalendar2018 <http://tinyurl.com/hcscalendar2018> *