[HCS] Harvard Computer Society Intro Meeting

Grace Zhang gyzhang at college.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:36:32 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing break!

Harvard Computer Society will be having our introductory meeting for
students interested in joining HCS on *Thursday, 1/25 at 6:30pm in Fong
Auditorium*.

Comping HCS is a great way to hone your programming skills, make new
friends, receive funding for projects, and connect with our industry
sponsors. We will be going over how our comp process works, what you'll be
doing during the comp, and why you should join this awesome community!
Dinner will be provided.

Hope to see you there!

Best,
HCS Board