[HCS] Register for Jane Street's Electronic Trading Challenge (ETC)!

Catherine Tu catherine_tu at college.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 20 16:31:57 EST 2017

Just a reminder that registration for ETC is due by *11:59 PM TONIGHT* at
events.janestreet.com. If you don't have a team, you can sign up as a
individual and you'll be put in a team!

ETC by Jane Street and HCS takes place on February 26th, 2017 at the SOCH!
This is a coding challenge against other teams and a virtual market. You
may use any programming language you want and each member of the winning
team will receive $1000. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided.

Email me with any questions, and happy coding!

*Catherine Tu*
Anticipated A.B. Candidate in Computer Science
Harvard University | Class of 2020
(925) 596-1725