[HCS] Datamatch 2017 (DUE TONIGHT)

HCS Datamatch hcsdatamatch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:56:29 EST 2017

 <https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/>
LAST CHANCE AT LOVE*
DATAMATCH 2017 <https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/>
Survey closes TONIGHT at 11:59pm

*Love can come in human or waffle/froyo/taco/cookie form. We don't judge.
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV4OiYsAjKE&t=2s>
Never worry about falling for someone who's already taken - thanks to Datamatch + On Harvard Time
What is Datamatch?
Datamatch employs artificial intelligence techniques and well-researched psychological profiles aggregated from two decades of data on the Harvard dating scene to find the perfect match for you. By filling out a brief, meticulously developed survey at our cutting-edge website, you will receive a list of candidate matches to contact at your leisure.

Do it for true love. Do it for the laughs. If that's not enough, do it for the food.

The Harvard Computer Society has partnered with...

We're bringing you even more options this year to get FREE MEALS with eligible matches. All you need to do is sign-up for Datamatch; <https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/#/?_k=gdadx8> We'll take care of the rest!

Log in with your Harvard ID, make a profile, breeze through our survey, and you, too, could be enjoying free waffles, tacos, froyo, and pastries with your next best friend.

Sign-Up Now: https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu <https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/>
RSVP now for Valgrind 2017 <http://goo.gl/QYnNBm>
 <https://www.facebook.com/hcsdatamatch/>
 <https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/#/?_k=gdadx8>
Copyright © HCS Datamatch 2017, All rights reserved.