[HCS] Sign up for Datamatch before Monday at 11:59 PM!

Raynor Kuang raynorkuang at college.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 11 15:14:11 EST 2017

<https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu>
Take a Byte
*DATAMATCH 2017 <https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/>*
*Survey closes 2/13 at 11:59pm*
[image: Love Bytes | Harvard Datamatch]
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJlRbyIN9S4>
Love bytes. Brought to you by Datamatch + On Harvard Time

*What is Datamatch?*
Datamatch employs artificial intelligence techniques and well-researched
psychological profiles aggregated from two decades of data on the Harvard
dating scene to find the perfect match for you. By filling out a brief,
meticulously developed survey at our cutting-edge website, you will receive
a list of candidate matches to contact at your leisure.

Do it for *true love*. Do it for the *laughs*. If that's not enough, do it
for the *food*.

*The Harvard Computer Society has partnered with...*

We're bringing you even more options this year to get FREE MEALS with
eligible matches. All you need to do is *sign-up for Datamatch;
<https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/#/?_k=gdadx8>* We'll take care of the
rest!

Log in with your Harvard ID, make a profile, breeze through our survey, and
you, too, could be enjoying free waffles, tacos, froyo, and pastries with
your next best friend.

Sign-Up Now: https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu
RSVP now for Valgrind 2017 <http://goo.gl/QYnNBm>
<https://www.facebook.com/hcsdatamatch/>
<https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/#/?_k=gdadx8>
*Copyright © HCS Datamatch 2017, All rights reserved.*

--
*Raynor Kuang*
Harvard College '17