[HCS] DATAMATCH 2017 IS LIVE

Raynor Kuang raynorkuang at college.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 8 09:00:06 EST 2017

FREE FOOD. FREE LOVE. *DATAMATCH 2017
<http://harvard.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=503700ff76cdda76022f6448c&id=aa97bf731c&e=19c4e7827c>*

*The 22nd edition of Datamatch is live!*
[image: The Origin of Valentine's Day | Harvard Datamatch]
<http://harvard.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=503700ff76cdda76022f6448c&id=a33e11a1e2&e=19c4e7827c>

Do you hate CAPITALISM? Check out the origins of Valentine's Day, brought
to you by Datamatch + On Harvard Time

*What is Datamatch?*
Datamatch employs artificial intelligence techniques and well-researched
psychological profiles aggregated from two decades of data on the Harvard
dating scene to find the perfect match for you. By filling out a brief,
meticulously developed survey at our cutting-edge website, you will receive
a list of candidate matches to contact at your leisure.

Do it for *true love*. Do it for the *laughs*. If that's not enough, do it
for the *food*.

*The Harvard Computer Society has partnered with...*

We're bringing you even more options this year to get FREE MEALS with
eligible matches. All you need to do is *sign-up for Datamatch;
<http://harvard.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=503700ff76cdda76022f6448c&id=adabac651b&e=19c4e7827c>*
 We'll take care of the rest!

Log in with your Harvard ID, make a profile, breeze through our survey, and
you, too, could be enjoying free waffles, tacos, froyo, and pastries with
your next best friend.

Sign-Up Now: https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu
<http://harvard.us15.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=503700ff76cdda76022f6448c&id=091f22efce&e=19c4e7827c>
Still unsure? Don't be.
<http://harvard.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=503700ff76cdda76022f6448c&id=63c15cf4a4&e=19c4e7827c>
<http://harvard.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=503700ff76cdda76022f6448c&id=70d8078d1b&e=19c4e7827c>
<http://harvard.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=503700ff76cdda76022f6448c&id=58fa32e457&e=19c4e7827c>
*Copyright © HCS Datamatch 2017, All rights reserved.*

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=503700ff76cdda76022f6448c&afl=1>

--
*Raynor Kuang*
Harvard College '17