[HCS] Jane Street's Electronic Trading Challenge (ETC) is coming to Harvard!

Lauren Sposta lsposta at janestreet.com
Tue Feb 7 16:59:29 EST 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

Jane Street's Electronic Trading Challenge (ETC) is coming to Harvard! This
is a coding challenge in which teams compete against not only each other,
but simulated market events to win the event.

The challenge will be on Sunday, February 26th on Harvard’s campus. You can
sign up either as a single participant, or with 1-2 teammates. If you sign
up alone we’ll randomly assign you to a team.

Each member of the winning team will get $1000.

No knowledge of finance or OCaml is required. You can use any programming
language you want (and we'll provide helper libraries in a few common
ones). The contest is entirely technical in nature and you won't need any
visual design skills.

To register for the event, please sign up here.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUSo9f7wjt2H54sXZgNgrpUznuTBRPKLgoD0wm8g9IVNx54A/viewform>

Due to space constraints we cannot confirm that all students wishing to
participate will definitely be able to attend. Signups will close on
Monday, February 20th at midnight. All interested students will be notified
of whether they can attend or not, and details will be sent to participants
by Wednesday, February 22nd.

If you have questions please email etc-harvard at janestreet.com.

Hope to see you there!