[HCS] HCS Bootcamp Series

Grace Zhang gyzhang at college.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 2 18:13:01 EST 2017

[image: HCS_banner.png]

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all who came to our first meeting (HCS Bootcamp 0) yesterday - it
was really great to meet everyone there! For those who missed it, here is
the link to our presentation
<https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/presentation/d/1JsmdONB4FrMFimKzH2dzJl46xKLCMtASjZXWepWFsfs/edit?usp=sharing>,
where you can find our hcs-board email (hcs-board at hcs.harvard.edu) and the
Bootcamp 1 Prerequisites.

Please fill out this form <https://goo.gl/forms/fuhLZxCWlaw4Tsd63> (
https://goo.gl/forms/fuhLZxCWlaw4Tsd63) by 4:00 pm on Sunday, February 5th with
your availability so that we can schedule our Bootcamps to best fit
everyone’s schedule.

We will begin Bootcamp 1 the week of February 6th, so please prepare for
Bootcamp 1 by completing the pre-reqs (which can be found on slides 22 and
23 of the presentation) before the Bootcamp! If you do not have a Facebook
account or do not use Messenger, please kindly ask one of your friends for
their data to use. We will be sending out the exact time and location of
Bootcamp 1 early next week (Bootcamp 1 will most likely be on Thursday), so
look out for our email!

Please feel free to email us if you have any questions!

Best,
--The HCS Board