[HCS] Summer 2018 Plans

Grace Zhang gyzhang at college.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 20 15:52:31 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

Congratulations on finishing exams and another semester! We have partnered
with WiCS again to make a *spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/spreadsheets/d/1QUe52tTOWPEj2JCFcakpqv-HDYLlihmjiOsE8STrrak/edit?usp=sharing>
for where HCS and WiCS members will be next summer*. We highly encourage
you to use it to make friends, find roommates, and keep in touch with
everyone over the summer! We will also be using this spreadsheet to
organize more fun social events like we piloted last summer.

Feel free to add/update your summer plans on this spreadsheet at any time.
It's totally fine if your summer plans aren't fully solidified yet! We hope
you'll find this to be a useful tool as you plan out your summer.

Happy Holidays!
HCS Board