[HCS] Looking for CS Volunteers! you know what's coming .. Live Q!

Jessica Huang jessica_huang at college.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 24 21:41:21 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!

Want to help out your fellow CS students? Share your experiences in CS
classes at Live Q! <https://goo.gl/forms/X5xhJW6YSoNYrQ8y2>

Live Q <https://www.facebook.com/events/507483412924585/> is a live "Q
guide" of CS classes and will feature a panel of students speaking about
their experiences taking Fall CS classes. It will take place on Tuesday,
September 6, from 7pm to 9pm in Ticknor Lounge.

Anyone who has taken at least one CS class is welcome to volunteer for the
panel! We will finalize our panel by this Wednesday.

*Sign up here by this Monday at 11:59pm: *https://goo.gl/forms/
X5xhJW6YSoNYrQ8y2

Join Us!

Best,