[HCS] Free food and prizes today @6pm: CAPITAL ONE

Yuna Joung joung at college.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 13 03:41:02 EDT 2016

Capital One Tech Series

*Not Your Average Bank*

*Date*: Tuesday, September 13

*Time*: 6pm – 7:30pm

*Location*: Sever 106

At Capital One, our goal is simple: bring ingenuity, simplicity, and
humanity to an industry ripe for change. Founder-led and technology-driven,
Capital One is on a mission to reinvent banking and to give our customers
the financial tools they need to live their best lives.  Join us for a
discussion on just that, our quest to take the banking industry digital.
Learn about some of our coolest projects and hear first-hand what it’s like
to work as a software engineer in our Technology Development Program.  If
that’s not enough to get you away from your desk for a couple hours, there
will be free food and some awesome prizes (Did I hear someone say *Bose
Speakers*???).

If you are interested in learning more, take a look at our applications for
opportunities at Capital One.

*Full-Time*

https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-developm
ent-program-harvard-university/1786/2714266

*Intern*

https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-intern-p
rogram-harvard-university/1786/2714262