[HCS] APT Tech Talk tomorrow

Yuna Joung joung at college.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 11 20:00:53 EDT 2016

*305 Emerson *

*6-7PM*

*What does APT do?*

APT helps senior executives of consumer-facing organizations make
investment decisions that can drive millions of dollars in increased
profits. We work with our clients to build their key strategies, guiding
corporate decisions including:

   - We’re considering investing hundreds of millions of dollars in rolling
   out the “store of the future” across our chain – what impact will our
   investment have on store sales?
   - A sports celebrity endorsement costs us tens of millions of dollars
   per year – is it worth it for us to continue the endorsement?
   - We’ve designed two versions of a major new product line.  Which one
   would be more successful in our East Coast stores?
   - Do sponsored ads alongside Google search results drive off-line sales
   in brick-and-mortar stores?

APT answers these high stakes questions through a powerful combination of
analytically-driven strategy consulting and enterprise software.

*What does this mean to you?*

At APT, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in
transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shapingAPT’s
future. If you are looking for the career opportunities of a high growth
startup with the stability of a profitable organization, thenAPT could be
the right place for you.

At APT you will find:

·        Exceptional peers from leading universities and well respected
companies

·        Committed mentoring by an experienced, driven, and nurturing
management team

·        An opportunity for unparalleled professional growth

·        An environment where *you* can make a difference
​
Computer Science, Harvard College 2018
(P) 952-607-1669