[HCS] HCS Resume Book

Javier Cuan-Martinez cuanmartinez at college.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 5 17:36:04 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

I hope that the beginning of the school year is treating all of you well!

We are now allowing Harvard students to give us their resumes so that we
can add them to our resume book. Once added to our resume book, they
can be viewed
by companies (Microsoft, Google, Facebook, etc.) for recruiting internships
and full-time jobs. If you are interested, please visit the link below to
upload your resume:

https://harvard.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0BPFKioNoYd7lmR

Thanks everyone! And I hope that the rest of the year is everything you
expected and more!

Best,
*--*
*Javier Cuan-Martinez*

Director of External Relations of the Harvard Computer Society,
hcs.harvard.edu

*"**Dedicated to promoting **interest in **computing** among members of **the
Harvard community**.*