[HCS] Jane Street Information Session

Harnek Gulati gulatiharnek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:56:50 EDT 2016

Please join Jane Street for an informative look into the world of trading
and technology. We will discuss both full time and summer internship
opportunities.

Jane Street is a proprietary trading firm that operates around the clock
and around the globe. We bring a deep understanding of markets, a
scientific approach, and innovative technology to bear on the problem of
trading profitably in the world’s highly competitive financial markets.

Founded in 2000, Jane Street employs over 500 people in New York, London
and Hong Kong. Our entrepreneurial culture is driven by our talented team
of traders and developers / researchers.  We are always recruiting top
students and invite you to learn more about an internship or career at Jane
Street.