[HCS] DATAMATCH REGISTRATION CLOSES IN 12 HOURS

HCS Datamatch datamatch at hcs.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 13 13:05:04 EST 2016

*D A T A M A T C H   2 0 1 6 <http://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/>*

R E G I S T R A T I O N  C L O S E S

*12:00 AM VALENTINE'S DAY!*

*​​*
❤  *S I G N  U P  H E R E <https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/> *❤

There are only *12 hours* left to register for Datamatch 2016!

The *Harvard Computer Society* has partnered with
Zinneken's Waffles, El Jefe's Tacqueria, Pinkberry, Clover and

[image: uc partnership 2016.jpg]

to bring free meals to eligible matches!

Don't want free food?
What about an everlasting Harvard experience, the chance to meet new
people, or an all expenses paid trip to Puerto Rico?
We don't have the last one, but we've got plenty of the other two!

No spam, no charge, and absolutely no obligation.
Nothing is binding, but why not take a chance on us...?