[HCS] FREE WAFFLES. FREE BURRITOS. FREE LOVE. DATAMATCH 2016

HCS Datamatch datamatch at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 10 20:42:21 EST 2016

*FREE FOOD. FREE LOVE. DATAMATCH 2016 <http://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/>*

The 21st edition of Datamatch is live! The Harvard Computer Society has
partnered with

*ZINNEKEN'S WAFFLES*
*EL JEFE'S TAQUERIA*
*PINKBERRY*
*CLOVER*
and

to bring *FREE MEALS *to eligible matches. All you need to do is *sign-up
for Datamatch; we'll take care of the rest*. Log in with your Harvard ID,
make a profile, breeze through our survey, and you, too, could be enjoying
free waffles with your next best friend.

❤*SIGN UP HERE <https://datamatch.hcs.harvard.edu/>*❤

No spam, no charge, and absolutely no obligation (in response to popular
demand, we got rid of that "firstborn child" clause). Nothing is binding,
but why not take a chance on us...?