[HCS] Register for WECode!

Billie Wei billiewei at college.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 3 17:48:29 EST 2016

*​**February 27-28, 2016*
*Northwest Labs, Harvard University​*

Mark your calendars for WECode 2016!  WECode <http://www.wecodeharvard.com/> is
a conference geared towards creating the next generation of technical
leaders, fostering a network and community among collegiate engineers, and
promoting more female representation in the technical industry!

*All genders are encouraged to attend.* Enjoy empowering keynotes, intimate
workshops and mingling with industry leaders from Microsoft, Google,
Facebook, Goldman Sachs, Amazon and more! Expand your network by
participating in our Innovation Challenge and meeting entrepreneurs and
founders.

*Register Here*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yl9lXTJIVtrRNC6xQQLcrhL_Ozkzyag-c4EvcMNwavI/viewform>

*Host
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xza6jKknT5DUWus1s-q7o_00Kxcp92PTzq1JzknLzdY/viewform>
for
a free ticket!*

Your ticket ($40*/$20 for Harvard students*) includes:

   - Entrance to Saturday and Sunday of the conference, with 4
incredible keynotes,
   lighting talks, panels, chats, and more
   - Friday night and Saturday night mixers
   - Participation in Mentorship Lunch with representatives from other
   companies
   - Chance to participate in *Sunday's Innovation Challenge*
   - Two breakfasts, two delicious lunches, snacks throughout the day
   - A short-sleeve conference shirt, available in both women's and unisex
   cuts
   - Tons of swag from our sponsor companies
   - Access to Opportunities Fair on Sunday

*ALSO:*

*Sign up for the inaugural *
*WECode Innovation Challenge
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VZnidXFCgWo0gQ0CRdv90OmgsDWZh72Lz3vgR4WECds/viewform>!*

​
For more information, please visit our website.
<http://www.wecodeharvard.com/>

​Join our Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/1643322852593829/>
!​

Please email us at harvardwecode at gmail.com if you have any questions.