[HCS] Fwd: Find your winter snuggle buddy w/ DATAMATCH

Raynor Kuang raynorkuang at college.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 7 22:16:28 EST 2016

The Harvard Computer Society is hard at work developing the *2017 edition
of Datamatch*, rolling out *even sleeker, even sexier  *website. We've got

   - *MORE *restaurants
   - *MORE *humor
   - *MORE *ways to waste your time #readingperiod

so this just might be the *MOST *amazing Datamatch yet, and we could use
your help to make it even more amazing.

Take this quick survey <https://goo.gl/forms/3LlRPoeE0Qzhbvez1> to make an
eternal contribution to Datamatch, including even, yes, ... *The Algorithm*
*™*. If you do, then you can *unlock your matches* from last year and enter
a raffle to win a *$50 Amazon giftcard*.

Don't know what it means to "unlock your matches?" Don't even know what "
Datamatch" is? Looking for a way to avoid studying during reading period?
Wondering what the air speed velocity of an unladened swallow is? All of
these questions and more can be answered at the survey
<https://goo.gl/forms/3LlRPoeE0Qzhbvez1>.

Now that you've taken the survey, sit back and wait for Datamatch 2017.

*Matchmaking excellence since 1994. ​*

*The 2017 Datamatch Team*

--
*Raynor Kuang*